“As long as the earth remains 2/3 covered by water and as long as the human race keeps making babies, somebody is going to have to teach them how to swim. And, we want to lead the way!” Gary Roth, Owner KIDS FIRST® Swim Schools
Thank you for your interest in owning a KIDS FIRST® franchise. If you have come to this webpage, it’s possible that you are a current or past customer of KIDS FIRST®. If so, you may very well know how true the following is:
While owning and operating your own business offers many advantages over working for someone else, owning and operating a KIDS FIRST® Swim School will change your life in several very unique ways. Oh, sure it will provide you with a very comfortable lifestyle and the freedom and security of being your own boss. Every franchise opportunity promises that. But, owning a KIDS FIRST® franchise will provide you with something so much more; the satisfaction of knowing that you are providing a much needed service to your community that will improve the quality of life for many and indeed save the lives of some! All around town people will be talking about you. They’ll say “Hi” at the grocery store. They’ll honk as they go by. They’ll send Holiday Greetings. You’ll come to understand that you are changing the lives of your neighbors for the better. Imagine owning a business that your community will simply love!
You will own a specialty pool. Unlike the big, cold pools found at the local Community College or YMCA, your pool is built just for your customers. The kids are going to love the warmth and friendliness of your pool and will learn at an accelerated rate. Adults will love the warm water, easy access and camaraderie that you will provide in your Adult Fitness programs. They will tell all their friends about you. In fact, word of mouth will be the #1 source of your business! Imagine owning a business that your community can’t stop talking about!
And yes, you are a business…..a pretty good one, too. The spectacular growth that the KIDS FIRST® organization has been able to accomplish in just ten short years (eleven corporate owned schools!), speaks to the incredibly simple and profitable business model that we will share with you.
Whether your dreams are to simply own and operate your own successful single location business or to build a multi-location organization (that can make your wildest dreams come true…….ours did), we can show you how!
To learn more about this special opportunity, please go to our franchise website at www.kidsFIRST franchisecompany.com.
Here is what you need to consider:
1. As you assess your franchise ownership options, think about whether the business opportunity is a passing fad or something that will endure. The rental of video tapes (i.e. Blockbusters) was a viable business for a relatively short period of time when you contrast it to the human race’s need to be safe around water. Our market has existed for thousands of years!
2. If you determine that the swim school industry is for you, you should know that there are one or two other swim schools attempting to franchise their concept. But, how good is their system? What have they done with their profits? You should look at the state of these companies in assessing your opportunity to be profitable. Compare them to KIDS FIRST®. Our ten year record of unequaled growth speaks for itself.
3. How many of our competitors are prepared to help you build your school? And, how much do they really know if they’ve built just one or two facilities? We built and tested the KIDS FIRST® Construction Company before we decided to sell our concept to our franchise partners.
4. What is your cost of entry? Other swim school franchisers offer a business model that requires a huge amount of capital to get started (typically $1,500,000 to $2,000,000). The KIDS FIRST® model literally costs a fraction of that investment to get your business running!
5. Finally, KIDS FIRST® is not interested in expanding for the sake of expanding. We will grow in a controlled fashion. For that reason, we will only tackle so many franchises each year. We intend to be very selective with whom we allow to become members of the KIDS FIRST® family. Do not contact us unless you feel that you have the sincere interest in becoming part of this winning team.
Whether your dreams include simply creating a comfortable lifestyle for yourself by owning a single franchise or building a significant organization by leveraging your profits to build and operate multiple locations, we believe the KIDS FIRST® concept is one that you can’t afford to ignore.